This New Era Hawaiian Flag Keawe Black "I CHOOSE WAR!" RUSTYBOAR logo 9FIFTY Snapback Cap is exclusive to RUSTYBOAR and is not available at any other retailer. The front of the cap features the Hawaiian flag embroidered with the RUSTYBOAR logo in black and outlined in gold. RUSTYBOAR and Hawaiian flag stitched on the back. The New Era® flag in gold at the wearer's left side. Interior includes branded taping and a moisture absorbing sweatband.
This is a hat I made in memory of Ali’i Nui Kapu Keawemauhili. My blood grandfather.
He was the son of Prince Kalani Nui-I-Amamao and the grandson of Moi Keaweikekahialiiokamoku.
From the house of Keawe, these men are the founders of Moku o Keawe.
Ali’i Nui Kapu Keawemauhili painted his face black as a young warrior to compliment his black cape before going into battle.
Preparations for battle as a result of choosing the black rock meant “I CHOOSE WAR”.
- ALL SALES FINAL = No Refunds, Merchandise Credits or Exchanges
- SHIPPING = Items ship within 1-2 days by USPS only
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST (7 1/8 - 7 7/8)
- 100% polyester
- Hat Color: Black
- Embroidery: Black, Red, White, Blue and Gold
- Flat bill / Black undervisor
- Black snapback closure for an adjustable fit